What is 5G? Everything You Need Know About 5G Network?
5GWhat is 5G? 5G is the 5th generation of mobile internet network connectivity and it will take a very big role than previous generations network. 5G offering faster internet speed “Bandwidth” and more reliable connections on your smartphones than other devices ever before.
Basically, it’s just simple bandwidth improvement on your phone that you’re using 4G and 3G network connectivity before it. But combining technology edge by the very latest research, 5G boasts low latency, power consumption, multitudes faster than current connections and download speed average of around 1GBps.
5G will provide a huge rise in internet technology, provided by the excellent infrastructure needed to carry out huge amounts of data to connect the world. 5G networks are already been starting some of the countries and we are expected to release across the world by 2020.
5G will able to elevate your mobile device network to not only interconnect people, but also interconnect and control the machines, objects, and devices across the world. This means the 5G will deliver a new level of performance and efficiency that will empower new user experience and connect the companies or consumers.
What are the other Generations of Mobile Networks?
If you are looking for history about mobile network generations are as following:
- 1G delivered analog voice.
- 2G Introduced (introducing digital world) digital voice, Example: CDMA
- 3G: Technology brought mobile data, Example: CDMA2000.
- 4G LTE: Era of mobile Internet technology
Let’s take look, what are the benefits of 5G Network?
5G is a new innovation of technology and a kind of brand-new network that will not only enhances today’s mobile internet services but also expand to mobile networks to support a deep diversity of gadgets, services and connect industries with better-improved performance, great efficiency and legitimate cost.
The new upcoming 5G network is not just only for internet connectivity for mobile, it’s also for a broad range of industries with connected services from retail business to education service, transportation service to entertainment and everything even the automobile and electricity as well in between us.
To be fact 5G’s technology is full economic effect and it will be realized across the world very soon by supporting a wide range of industries and potentially producing up to $12 trillion worth of goods and services by 2035. And another surprising thing is 5G will support up to 22 million jobs means more than for every person in China, Beijing which has been revealed of 5G value in Chain.
What kind of Services are offered by 5G networks?
- Mission-Critical Communications: 5G will enable new services that can transfer industries with ultra-reliable low latency connections like a remote control.
- Enhanced Mobile Broadband: 5G is not only for making smartphones better, but also for new immersive experiences, like AR and VR, cost-per-bit, etc.
- A defining capability of 5G is also the design for forwarding compatibility.
- Massive Internet of Things: 5G will deliver power and mobility to provide extremely low-cost solutions and connect a massive number of embedded sensors in virtually everything through the ability.
How fast is 5G after release worldwide?
5G is all about the faster connection network activity. The network is expected to deliver higher peck data rates p to 20 Gbps Qualcomm technologies and is designed to achieve at least up to 5 Gbps in downlink peak data rate with low cost-per-rate.
Obesely, 5G will provide much more network capacity by expanding into a new spectrum than previous network technology. The new technology 5G NR mobile network will be backed up by the Gigabit LTE coverage foundation, definitely which will provide ubiquitous Gigabit-class connectivity.
Overall by user experience – data rates will stay consistently very high even when users are moving around supporting by lower latency for a quicker immediate response capacity.
What are the key factors in 5G?
- 5G is bringing a wide range of technology innovations in both the 5G NR (Means: air interface design and 5G NextGen core network).
- Flexible, Dynamic, Self-contained TDD Subframe design.
- Advanced and flexible LDPC channel coding.
- Scalable OFDM numerology with 2n scaling of spacing.
- Very top and advanced with massive MIMO antenna technologies.
- Very well spectrum sharing techniques are innovated.
How does 5G network work?
It is almost like 4G LTE network technologies but it’s very advanced with high tech coding program but anyways, 5G is also OFDM-based. So, 5G will operate on the same handset networking principle and design.
But, however, 5G New Radio technology will air interface will further enhance OFDM to deliver higher flexibility and scalability in network connectivity. It is not only faster, better and mobile services compared to 4G LTE because 5G is expanding into new services areas.
What is the difference between 4G and 5G networks?
- 5G uses spectrum better than 4G.
- 5G is much faster than 4G.
- 5G has a lower latency than 4G.
- 5G has more capacity than 4G.
- 5G is a unified platform that is more capable than 4G.
How much will it cost the 5G network?
5G network doesn’t have a price tag yet and key objectives for this technology are to lower the cost-per-bit compared to 4G LTE including the mmWave range.
This could be potentially allowed for all mobile operators to continue to offer unlimited data plans even with increasing data consumption.
What is 5G Wi-Fi?
5G Wi-Fi is not a special thing – it is just next-generation mobile technology only defined by 3GPP including HSPA and 4GLTE standards.
Wi-F- is defined by IEEE and promoted by the Wi-Fi Alliance, not a 3GPP. So, all 5G users will able to seamlessly use 5G, 4G and Wi-Fi since 5G will interwork with 4G and Wi-Fi, allowing a user to simultaneously be connected to 5G new Radio LTE or Wi-Fi.