The RVR Series is first self-motorized and remote-controlled series of units. Introducing the newest addition to the Trailer Valet family, the RVR is intended to remove the task from moving your trailer. With the RVR you would now be able to move your trailer without twisting around or the need to utilize your own drill.
The RVR accompanies a battery-powered lithium-ion battery that can surrender you to 30 minutes of run time. The included remote control enables you to not just move your trailer with simply the push of a catch, you can do it from up to 40 feet away.
Presently you can move your trailer into tight spaces without asking another person to enable you to check out the corners. Uncompromising caterpillar tracks enable the RVR to go over various territories including black-top, rock, grass, and earth.
The RVR additionally accompanies 2 or 4 planetary apparatus engines that can drive both single and double pivot trailers. With three models extending from 3,500 lbs, 5,500 lbs, and up to 9,000 lbs, there’s RVR for each trailer.
RVR5 and RVR9 models includes the Trailer Valet Base and Ball Set joining the unit to your trailer. This incorporates compatible 2 inch and 2-5/16 inch hitch balls. The RVR3 incorporates a Mounting Bracket, joining the unit to the side of your trailer outline.
The RVR Series is remote controlled RV and trailer movers. The RVR’s are intended for moving your trailer. With the RVR you would now be able to move your RV or boat with a press of a simple button. The remote has a long range and can be worked securely from up to 40 feet away which enables you to stroll around and guarantee you can tuck your trailer into that spot you have for the longest time been wanting to.
Highlights of Valet RVR
- Minimized Design: Measuring under 22″x 18″x 12″, the RVR weight is between 45-77lbs (97 lbs RVR5 and RVR9 shipping weight)
- Planetary Motors: 2-4 high torque engines to drive both single and double hub trailers
- Aluminum Body: Allows for a lightweight plan and a lifetime of consumption opposition.
- Hard core Treads: Caterpillar Treads that give you more footing over various surfaces.
- Remote Controlled: Easily and securely work from any edge with the push of a catch.