The PC version of Fortnite will soon receive an upgrade in terms of graphics. A new “epic” graphical setting is coming to the PC version of Chapter 2: Season 7, which launches this June.
This new update will include “enhanced effects, better shadow quality, and new post-processing capabilities.”
According to its Fortnite website, the PS5 and Xbox Series X versions of the game will be getting many of the same great visual enhancements as the PC version of the game, including “more advanced explosion effects.” In other words, when you update, find a rocket launcher to use.
Fortnite‘s requirements are getting tweaked as part of the upcoming update. It is now possible to choose between three ranges: epic, recommended, and minimum. You’ll need the following:
A SPECIFICATION OF EPIC
- GPU equivalent to AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT or NVIDIA GTX 1080
- VRAM of at least 4GB
- Core i7-8700, AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, or an equivalent processor
- RAM of at least 16GB
- SSD based on NVMe
- 64-bit version of Windows 10
- GPUs such as the NVIDIA GTX 960, AMD R9 280, or an equivalent DX11 GPU
- Two gigabytes of RAM
- The Core i5-7300U is a 3.5GHz processor
- Memory: 8 GB
- The 64-bit version of Windows 10
- AMD Radeon HD 4000 on PC; AMD Radeon HD 5200
- Processor i3-3225 3.3GHz
- RAM 4 GB
- 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows 7 / 8 / 10
There are hints that Season 7 will add an extraterrestrial element to the game when it launches on June 8th.