OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 is now being launched for OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro, which contains a large number of fixes for common issues and a security patch for November 2020.
The OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update has been confirmed on the official OnePlus forum. This is the third update since Android 11 entered the flagship 8-series OnePlus device in mid-2020.
Using the OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 update to get the November 2020 security patch is a good thing, but a large number of fixes here may be more important for your daily experience. Improved the split-screen application to ensure better power consumption, extended screenshot issues, and fingerprint flickering fixes in the display, and now resolved NFC issues.
One big problem solved by OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 is the malfunction of the Warp wireless charger. When putting the OnePlus 8 Pro on a super-fast wireless charger, sometimes the fan cannot be turned on, which can make the device very hot. If you want to view the complete changelog, you can see it below:
OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 updates the changelog of OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro
- Optimized the experience with a split-screen of apps
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the small probability issue that expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the issue that cache is not deleted after uninstalling apps
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the issue that Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed the small probability issue that NFC can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that Parallel Apps can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that the fan of the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger may not work
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Fixed the small probability issue that network interruption issue in some apps
- Improve the stability of communication functions
In the past week or so, OnePlus has received much praise because it has indeed made an effort to launch an OTA update of OnePlus hardware until recently.
You should be able to get the OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 update immediately, but it will provide slightly different build numbers in the following regions:
If you cannot wait a few days for the OxygenOS 18.104.22.168 update to be released, you can get it through Oxygen Updater immediately.