Microsoft Edge Dev Update with Dark Mode Theme for Windows
Microsoft Edge’s weekly updates for the Chromium-based version of Microsoft Edge Dev channel has finally released with another new build browser to those people, who’s willing to take part in the insider program from Microsoft.
The latest version of updates release brings many features ability to handle for Windows 7, 8 and 8.1 users to enable Dark Mode in the latest browser. The new update also tweaks to the user experience more tagging alongside pushes the build numbers up to 18.104.22.168 and fixes the bug with a handful of new features.
You may want to experiment with this new features browser Microsoft Edge version “Dark Mode”. Here are the methods How to enable “Dark Mode” theme now in Microsoft Edge insider builds:
- Make Sure – Open your Settings in Window.
- Click – “Personalization” icon and choose the “Colors” option.
- Find the option – Choose your default app mode – Under this option, you will find “Dark” mode option.
- Time to lunch Edge and type: edge://flags/#edge-follow-os-theme into the address bar before the Pressing Enter from your Keyboard.
- From the drop-down menu to the right side of your screen – You find Enabled option – Select Enabled.
- And it is time to Relaunch your browser – Relaunch Now.
The following listed below bugs are fixed in new released Microsoft Edge Dev Channel. If you are already on Microsoft Dev Channel, the latest updates should be available on your computer as Update Now.
- Added more settings to the translation work.
- Prevent IE-Mode in application guard containers.
- More ability to set text-size and background themes.
- Ability to use dark mode for windows 7, 8 & 8.1.
- Fixes for improved reliability.
- Fixed a crash on the Extensions page.
- Fixed a crash in API keys.
- Fixed a crash while opening PDFs.
- Fixed crash in Sys service.
- Fixed crash due to cached call in the render.
- Fix crash in JSON parser.
- Fixes for improved behavior.
- Fix preventing URL redirection in Application Guard.
- Fix prevent the creation of a database until needed or performance.
- Subpage headers display the number of search results.
- Fix to close Profile UI on sign-in.
- Dev tools support using operating system theme color on win 10.
- Fixed Copy. Paste keyboard shorts on MacOS.
- Fixe to show Favicons in favorites management page.
- Fix for account removal in Identity.
- Fix for data imports from Chrome end Edge during First Run experience.