Everyone is using the Internet today. This has happened due to affordable smartphones and cheap data plans. The more people are becoming attracted to the Internet, the more people are becoming victims of fraud.
In the Internet world, it has been a challenging task to prevent account hacking. Many people get caught in such cases in such a way that they have to pay a very heavy price. However, if you take a little caution, you can avoid such cases.
Cyber Criminals steal your information by installing spyware and malware in your account or device. They are sent to your device or account with the help of messages or email.
In such a situation, to avoid such activities, you have to take special care of 6 things, which we are giving here.
Special 6 Tips
- Do not use public Wi-Fi networks: Do not use any public Wi-Fi network. If you do, you can be a victim of hacking. Because it is an open-source network and anyone can use it without a password.
- Do not use public charging ports: Do not place your phone in the charging port in any public place. This can make you a victim of hacking. Many times, the attackers install the malware in the device by placing USB cable in such ports. This can also affect your device with malware.
- Pay attention to the password: Whenever you create a password for any of your accounts, keep it strong. That is, do not create a normal password. Add a capital letter, small letter, special character and numbers to it.
- Two-Factor Authentication: Also called 2FA. Turn on two-factor authentication on Internet services like Google and Facebook. It will ask you for OTP to log in to your account in any new device. In such a situation, even if someone steals your password, they will not be able to log in to your account.
- Virtual Keyboard: Hackers also take the help of a keyboard tracker to find your password. There are many services where you are given the option to type the password through the virtual keyboard. By entering the password through this, you will be able to avoid keyboard tracking.
- Take help of OTP: There are many services where OTP is sought for login. This is a better option than password. It is sent to your phone. This reduces the risk of hacking.