How to Restore an iPhone without iTunes
You may know how to restore iPhone without iTunes? If you don’t know what to do, follow this article. Next, let’s analyze if there is no iTunes to restore our iPhone.
iTunes is very useful for all iOS users because with iTunes, you can restore data or restore factory settings if needed, such as the device is frozen, locked or unable to boot. At some point, we need to restore or restore our iPhone data without iTunes.
The reason is that we didn’t get any iTunes backups when we only need to extract multiple data such as contacts or photos instead of restoring our entire iTunes backup, or iTunes can’t restore our locked iPhone or iPhone in recovery mode.
If you accidentally delete all data from your iPhone, such as contacts, text messages, photos, call logs, videos and other data on your device, then FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool is the best software for you.
Even without iTunes backup, you can use this software to recover deleted data from your iPhone. The software can recover lost or deleted data directly from the iPhone without the need for iTunes.
Also Read: How to live stream on Xbox LIVE: Tips
It also recovers various data from iCloud backups. The FoneDog iOS data recovery tool is also compatible with iPhone or iPad running on iOS 11. The FoneDog iOS data recovery tool is very easy to use, but it still works very efficiently to recover all lost or deleted data from your iPhone device.
Here are the details of using Fonedog to recover your iPhone without iTunes.
Part 1. Restore iPhone without iTunes directly from your device
- Step 1: Start and connect: After downloading and installing FoneDog, the iOS Data Recovery Tool will run the software to your computer and connect to your iPhone device. Select “Restore from iOS” to restore deleted data directly from your iPhone.
- Step 2: Scan iPhone files on your computer: When your device is connected and can be detected by the software, the FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool will prompt you to scan your iPhone data. All you need to do is click “Start Scan” and wait until the software is finished. The scanning process may depend on the amount of data stored on the iPhone device.
- Step 3: Preview and restore iPhone data: After completing the FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool to scan your device, you will be able to see all the files supported by the software on the screen. You can choose from a list of categories displayed on the left side of the screen to select all the categories you want to restore. You can select multiple categories. You will be able to view all saved data on the iPhone, including existing and deleted data. You can switch “Show only deleted items” at the top of the screen so that you can only see deleted data. Then preview all deleted files one by one, and when finished, click the “Restore”
This is not all the solutions for restoring the iPhone without iTunes, this is the other best way to recover.
Part 2. Retrieve iPhone without using iTunes using iCloud backup files
- Login account: Run the FoneDog iOS data recovery tool and select “Recover from iCloud backup files“. After that, the software will ask you to log in. Sign in to iCloud with your Apple ID and password.
- Select iCloud backup file: After logging in to iCloud, the FoneDog iOS Data Recovery Tool will display a list of iCloud backup files. Select a backup file based on the latest date of the update. Then click on “Software Download” next to the backup file.
- Select the type of file to scan: After completing the software download iCloud backup file, it will display a list of categories supported by the software. From there, select the category you want so that the FoneDog iOS data recovery tool can continue to scan and extract all saved data from iCloud. You can also select multiple categories, or just click “Select All” to lose all your data and want to recover all. After selecting the file type, click the “Next Page”
- Preview and restore deleted data from iPhone: When the software finishes extracting all the files, you won’t be able to see them on the screen. Let them preview one by one to make sure you have the right project, and when you are done, click the “Restore”