The instant messaging app WhatsApp has 1.5 billion or 115 crore global monthly active users. Recently many new features have been added to this app. These features are also liked by the users.
Due to many new features being continuously added to this Facebook-owned app. It remains a favorite instant messaging app for users. Through this app, we can not only send messages but through this many features of sending files and video-audio calling are also available.
Recently, the Select All feature has been added to delete the message. Due to this feature, many users accidentally delete some important messages as well. Because of this, many of our important messages get deleted and we bother to recover it.
Also Read: How to No Cost Refinance Loan Actually Work
If something similar happens to you in the future, then you do not need to panic. We are going to tell you such easy ways, with the help of which you can recover your deleted WhatsApp message. These methods are for both Android and iOS users.
If you are Android users then we would like to tell you that you can recover deleted messages with the help of local storage backup.
- Step: 1 — You have to first go to the file browser.
- Step: 2 — You have to tap on the WhatsApp database. After this, you tap on the file ‘msgstore.db.crypt12‘ and press long.
- Step: 3 — After you press make sure rename with the name of ‘msgstore_backup.db.crypt12‘. By doing this your file will not be overwritten.
- Step: 4 — After this, name the latest file ‘msgstore.db.crypt12‘.
- Step: 5 — Then go to Google Drive and tap on the three vertical lines on the right side.
- Step: 6 — After that go to the back-up folder and delete the latest backup.
- Step: 7 — After that uninstall WhatsApp and reinstall it.
- Step: 8 — While installing the app, go to the restore message option and select local backup.
- Step: 9 — There, you select the msgstore.db.crypt12 file and restore the message. This way all your old messages will be recovered.
Android and iOS users can also restore messages through cloud storage backup. To do this, you will have to uninstall the WhatsApp app and after uninstalling the app has to be reinstalled again.
To reinstall you have to use the same mobile number whose message you want to recover. After logging in, you have to select Restore Message from Cloud Storage. By doing this all your old messages will be recovered.