How to live stream on Xbox LIVE
Playing video games is becoming more and more social. In the past 20 years, online multiplayer games have become the standard. Almost everyone can capture videos or capture in-game footage for sharing on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Xbox Live. While these features certainly enhanced social gaming, the impact of video streaming on the game was above all. Every night thousands of people sit and watch others explore the world and share tips. Xbox One users can do more than see PC and PS4 owners sharing video game footage. Twit is live on Xbox LIVE.
You don’t need much to enjoy tweeting on Xbox LIVE. Xbox One and Xbox One S have the necessary hardware. Streaming is not a locked feature behind an Xbox Live Gold subscription, so you don’t have to pay more to access the feature. In fact, everything you need to get started with the Twitch Livestream is an engaging video game that anyone would want to see your play and a bit of personality.
How does twitch work on Xbox One?
There are a few things you need before you can live stream on your Xbox One. The most obvious of these is the Xbox controller, which provides a wired connection or is fully charged. The last thing you want is for the controller to die during live streaming.
You also need an Xbox Live account and an Internet connection. Your Xbox Live account is free. If you play multiplayer games or buy digital games through Xbox Live, you already have Xbox Live. The third thing you need is a Twitch account. It is also free.
Live streaming tweets from Xbox 1 if your console is connected to your home network via Ethernet or Wi-Fi. If you’ve connected your console to a personal Wi-Fi hotspot purchased from your carrier, don’t try Twist on Xbox 1. Do not use this feature if you are sharing your internet connection with your smartphone in the console. Real-time streaming with these is a very bad idea because it limits the amount of data a wireless carrier can consume within a month. You don’t want your entire month to be exhausted from live streaming in hours.
How to live stream on Xbox LIVE: Link a Twitch account
If you do not have a Twitch account, sign up for the Twitch website here. You can upgrade to Twitch Prime and avoid service ads, but your account is completely free.
- Take this time to download the Twitch app on your Xbox One console. You can find it in the Xbox Store on the console in the Apps section.
- Open the Twitch app and select Login.
- Now you need to use your PC to link your existing Twitch account with your Xbox Live account. To do this, simply login to your PC at Twitch.tv.com/activate.
- Your username and password.
- Now enter the code your device has in the twitch app.
- The twitch application on Xbox One should now match the username on your PC.
How to live stream on Xbox LIVE: start and manage live streams
To live stream on Xbox LIVE, you need to play a game. That’s because you can’t share Twitch footage in apps or at home on Xbox One.
There are two ways to start a stream. The most direct way to open a video game and open the Twitch app and from the “Broadcast” menu. The Twitch app is docked on the right side of the screen so you can name your station. You can also decide whether to include your own video with the stream or audio.
Xbox Kinect sensor is required to include video and audio. If you only have audio, you can use a set of headphones with a microphone connected to the controller. In fact, if you have Kinect, just starting live streaming on Twitch is just saying “Xbox Broadcast”.
How to live stream on Xbox LIVE: tips
- You can discard the window on the side of the screen at any time during the broadcast by selecting the Unsnap button at the bottom of the window.
- Keep an eye on the broadcast fans to see how the stream works. You can see when your internet connection slows down the stream.
- Microsoft can see community messages through the Xbox One app, but it doesn’t want to keep it there. Instead, keep your PC or phone with the same account nearby. Invest in Xbox One ChatPad to send messages from chat during the broadcast. The $ 29.99 accessory also comes with a headset.
- By browsing to Twitch.com, navigating to your account settings, and enabling features like archiving, people who missed your live stream on Xbox LIVE can see your session later.
- As soon as your friend on Xbox Live starts live streaming on Xbox Live, you’ll receive a notification. You need to increase the number of viewers.