Have you ever encountered that your chosen audio streaming platform such as Spotify, Wynk, and Apple Music cannot play your favorite songs on YouTube? What is your job? Stream the song on YouTube. But what if you want to listen to the song offline?
Some people will say to download YouTube videos, but this will cause a huge loss to the battery of the device unless you have a YouTube Premium account that can play videos in the background. Another option is a YouTube to MP3 converter.
These converters extract audio files from videos and then save them on the device for offline listening. If you want to know what to do, we will be here to help you. Here are the steps to guide you through how to download MP3 from YouTube.
It is worth mentioning that YouTube has an audio streaming platform called YouTube Music, and its content catalog is almost the same as the video application. However, you must purchase a YouTube Music Premium subscription to listen to free ads offline without locking the screen. New users can use a one-month premium subscription for free.
YouTube to MP3 Converter
YouTube does not have a built-in tool to convert videos to MP3 files. For this, you need third-party software or applications. That is to say, not all software/applications can convert MP3 from YouTube videos well.
Some will eventually transmit shoddy documents. But don’t worry, we are here to tell you the best way to download MP3 songs from YouTube videos without affecting the sound quality.
How to convert YouTube to MP3 using a browser?
There are many YouTube to MP3 converters out there that can help you download audio files using your browser. However, what we recommend here is YouTubetomp3.sc.
The reason is that you can choose the quality of the converted MP3 songs from YouTube videos before downloading. Besides, you can also use this tool to download YouTube videos.
- To download MP3 from YouTube using YouTubetomp3.sc, please copy the YouTube video link you want to convert to MP3.
- Paste the link into the YouTubetomp3 video URL box and select “Convert!”
- In the following screen, click the download button next to “Filesize” to save MP3 songs offline. The larger file size of MP3 may have better quality.
- The good news is that you can perform these steps on any browser on your PC and smartphone.
How to use this app to convert YouTube to MP3 on mobile devices?
As long as you download MP3 files from YouTube once or twice, you can use the browser option. Apart from downloading a dedicated application on the device, you are using, there is nothing else.
There are not many options for using the app to convert YouTube videos to MP3 songs on mobile devices. However, we have covered you. Here are the steps to download MP3 songs from YouTube on mobile devices using the app. However, it is worth mentioning that they are only available for Android users, and the app is not available in the Google Play store.
- If you are an Android user, please go to your browser and download the APK file of TubeMate from the official website.
- Install the app on your device. You may need to switch the “Install unknown apps” option in “Settings”. Don’t worry, this application is one of the safest third-party applications currently.
- You will get a short tutorial on how to use TubeMate.
- After doing this, search for the YouTube video you want to convert to MP3.
- Click the red download button (down arrow icon) in the lower right corner, and then select the MP3 option from the pop-up screen.
- MP3 files will be saved locally on your device for offline listening. The application can also be used to download YouTube videos.
- To manage the download library, click the down arrow icon in the bottom tray. The following screen will show you the download status and a list of YouTube videos downloaded on your phone.
How to use this app to convert YouTube to MP3 on a desktop?
- To use the app to download YouTube MP3 files on the desktop, install 4K YouTube into the MP3 app.
- The application is compatible with laptops based on Windows and macOS.
- The free version of the 4K YouTube to MP3 application allows you to download 30 files per day.
- To download, just paste the video link onto the app, and voila, the MP3 file will be automatically saved on your device.
- Go to the music folder and find the file.
Now, you can convert YouTube to MP3, then convert it to MP3 and download it to the device. We do not sponsor these converters. Use any other website or application to download MP3 songs from YouTube at any time.