According to foreign media reports, Canon may release a high-pixel version of a full-frame micro single camera in the fourth quarter, which may be named EOS R5s or EOS R3. Regarding how high its pixels are, speculation maybe 65 MP, 75 MP, or 80 MP.
And foreign media also exposed this high-pixel version of the possible core parameters of EOS R.
Canon EOS R5s / R3 Camera Rumored Specifications:
- 65 MP or 75 MP or 80 MP full-frame CMOS image sensor
- Outstanding dynamic range performance
- Body image stabilization
- High-speed continuous shooting at about 8 frames per second
- Dual memory card slot design
- Multi-function joystick design is the same as EOS-1D X Mark Ⅲ
- Larger and higher resolution electronic viewfinder than EOS R
- Cancel the multi-function touch bar
- Rotatable LCD screen
- Dust and splash protection
- Released in the fourth quarter of 2020