By using windows 10 operating system setting is very easy to connect Computer or Laptop internet to Mobile via Wi-Fi.Connect Your Computer Internet to Mobile via WiFi in Windows 10
This is very easy to broadcast your Windows computer’s Wi-Fi connection to your smartphone. We can do this on any computer that has a network hosting-enabled Wi-Fi adapter installed. If your computer’s Wi-Fi adapter doesn’t allow you to create a hot spot then, you can connectify to broadcast your Wi-Fi. Here is the step by step methods to connect PC internet to mobile via Wi-Fi in your windows 10 PC.
Before you start doing broadcast
If your computer does not find a driver then you have load or install your driver for connect PC internet to mobile. To do that search connectify apps in Google that let’s you free to download and use for broadcast your computer’s Wi-Fi over short distance. Connectify is a free program so you don’t have to worry about certain amount of charge and it is very simple to use just like other program. Just go a head and download and install in your computer if computer does not located your Wi-Fi adapter driver otherwise you go to go.
By using the Windows 10 operating system setting is very easy to connect Computer or Laptop internet to Mobile via Wi-Fi.
- First, Open Start Windows or Click on windows logo, which is located in the bottom-left corner of your computer screen.
- Click on Settings icon which located on the lower-left side of the start menu. When clicking on the icon the settings window will appear on your screen.Then click on Network & Internet options from your settings window.
- Click on the Mobile hot spot option tab, which will appear on the left side of the Network & Internet window panel.
- And now, it’s a time to click on the Grey “Mobile hotspot” bar icon to switch turn into Blue color. It is located top on the page. When you click this button it turns into a blue color which signifies that your computer or PC is now broadcasting your internet connection.
- You are almost close but make sure you have Review the Network Name and Password because it is determined the Name of your Network and Password for the internet connection. This option will show in the middle of the page of your screen. And one more thing you should know the Network name will be your computer’s name and password is your network’s usual code.
- Now, it’s time to connect your smartphone with your new allocated Wi-Fi network. Tab your hosted hotspot’s name and enter your password, Join or connect it. You are all set.